With the ever growing cost of healthcare for professional services, I have attempted to set reasonable fees based on my experience exploring the reimbursements offered by the various insurance companies and third party payers with whom your employers’ contract. By not accepting insurances, I am able to keep both my costs as well as your fees at a reasonable level by not having the additional overhead required to collect payments from the insurance companies. The session fees are posted next to the appointment types.
Session Fee Schedule
Initial Psychiatric Evaluation $450
55 Minute Session with Rx Management $175
25 Minute Session with Rx Management $90
When I am able to Supervise an APN Intern, the Reduced Fee Schedule is: Initial Psychiatric Evaluation (with APN Intern) $275 55 Minute Session with Rx Management (with APN Intern) $125 25 Minute Session with Rx Management (with APN Intern) $75
Miscellaneous Fee Schedule
- No Shows & Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice Posted Session Fee
- Add-on Services (Pharmacogenetic Testing, Urine Drug & Pregnancy Screenings) $25 each
- Short Term Disability Forms $25
- Dictated Letters (less than 2 pages) $50
- Social Security Forms $50
- Dictated Reports/Evaluations (more than 2 pages) Negotiated
- Consulting and Presentations Negotiated
- Legal Consulting (including Social Security & Disability) Negotiated
While I am not a network provider for any insurances, many insurance companies offer “out-of-network” benefits after a deductible is met. I will provide you with a receipt which can be submitted to your insurer to meet that deductible and/or obtain reimbursement for my professional services.
If you wish to check with your insurance plan or employer to determine the potential for reimbursement, the following questions may be helpful:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- What is the allowable coverage amount per therapy session?
- What percentage/co-pay am I responsible to cover?
- Am I required to notify my insurance before starting therapy, even if I am paying out-of-pocket?
- Is approval or a referral required from my primary care practitioner?
Payment for sessions is due in full at the time of service. Applicable fees will be assigned for any returned checks or credit card non-payments. Cash, checks, most major credit cards & PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) are accepted for payment. I currently accept most major credit cards including: